Saturday, May 28, 2011

Dope.

So, My mother always thinks I'm smoking dope. [I DON'T SMOKE ANYTHING.] Think I'm exadgerating?

Me: Mom, Can I stay after for select choir?
Mom: Yep. As long as you aren't actually staying to smoke dope.
Me: Mom. Mrs. Redmond wouldn't let us smoke anything.
Mom: You'd be surprised. It's pretty fun.

~*~*~*~*~

Me: Hey, Can I have one of those Doritio's?
Mom: Why you got the munchies? You smokin' dope?


... So, Yes. My mother ALWAYS thinks EVERYTHING I do is based on the fact that I MUST be smoking "dope."


(p.s. There's only one person who will actually get this but, By the way, DOPE BENCH. ;D)

2 comments:

  1. Little one, that is not how you spell exaggerating. If you're going to dedicate an entire blog to quoting me for your amusement, please do so in a grammatically correct fashion. And also, please say the eff word as little as possible. Especially if you are quoting me saying the eff word. I love you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You took the words right out of my mouth. ^^^

    ReplyDelete